Happy New Year, friends! 2012 was amazing, rollercoaster adventure, and that's all I can ever hope for every year. I remember dragging my feet into 2012 since I was a bundle of nerves for what the new year held with so much up in the air after finishing art school. It was time for my risk to show up or pay up! If only I knew all the great things that were around the corner.
Now let me join the chorus with - I can't believe 2013 is upon us. Especially since this is the year Ryan & I are getting married! Beside the wedding, I'm so looking forward to all the new adventures in the new year! New artwork, new clients, new partnerships, new places to travel to, new friends! And the new depths of existing friendships and opportunities, of course. There's so much to celebrate!
I really love the feeling in the air right before the new year, so much possibility and better selves to be. Here are a few of my 2013 goals:
1. Get healthy! Be more conscious of what I eat, greatly reduce the amount of sugar I consume, and pick up a regular work out routine. Try new recipes & cook at home more again. And sleep regularly! No more getting sick for months.
2. Read more. Actually hit my annual goal of reading as-many-books-as-my-age.
3. Plan a wedding and get married to Ryan - and have a ton of fun doing it!
4. Write more. For this blog, for myself.
5. Travel for fun more!
6. Experience more of our amazing city - take a couples' dance class, take cooking classes, go to shows and plays. Really make time to play in my life.
7. Dream bigger. Take all the accomplishments of 2012 and blow it up from there.
What are some of your goals for this exciting new year?